Published June 2018
We've spent the last few months researching the most searched regions for schools across Australia. Today, we look at the Perth northern suburb of Ocean Reef.
Ocean Reef is ideally located for students hoping to pursue tertiary education after high school, just five minutes by car from Edith Cowan University’s Joondalup campus and half an hour from several of Western Australia’s leading institutions Perth.
Comparing high schools in Ocean Reef
A quick search for Ocean Reef returned 67 results, including 49 government schools, 12 Catholic and 6 from the independent. Of this total, 50 are primary schools in Ocean Reef, 7 are strictly high school and 10 combine both levels. Every Ocean Reef-listed school is co-educational.
Use our Compare Schools tool to find primary and secondary schools throughout the country. You can categorise by sector, fee grade, gender, proximity and religion, as well as narrowing results by specifying programs such as music, sport and language.
- Suburb Spotlight: Toowoomba
- Best schools in South Australia
- Best schools in the Northern Territory
- Best schools in South Western suburbs, Perth
- Best schools in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- Best schools in Ballarat, Victoria
- Best schools in Tarneit, Victoria
- Best Schools in Perth, Western Australia